New SEL Curriculum from Finland
Roundies SEL Curriculum is a comprehensive bundle of additional training for education professionals and inspiring content for practising social and emotional skills in child groups.
The SEL Curriculum is designed by psychologists for Pre-K, Kindergarten and the first years of school. 6-month program includes training material for educators, ready-made lesson plans, 8 story books and a massive amount of inspiring material and tools for practising social and emotional skills in child groups.
get the SEL Curriculum?
- Social and emotional skills are unparalleled in importance
- Comprehensive and practical program
- Increased well-being of the whole group
- Skills integrate with group activities
- Supports existing curriculums and their objectives
- Strengthen the children’s social and cognitive skills as well as prepare for school
does it work?
- An inspiring addition to normal group activities
- Phased progression along socio-emotional core skills
- Practical training material for educators on-line and in practice booklet
- Ready-made lesson plans
- Pedagogically designed learning experience prepares children for school
Learn more and get a quote!
Rounders Entertainment Oy
Tel. +358 40 3518882
Roundies SEL Curriculum benefits:
Learning emotional skills starts at a young age
Social and emotional skill training in and before school benefits the individual child and the whole child group.
A child with well-developed social and emotional skills can identify their own emotions as well as those of others. They has control over the power of their emotions and their behavior. Social and emotional skills improve self-awareness and empower the child to build a positive self-image and solid confidence. Social and emotional skills advance learning skills and enable positive relationships. Social and emotional education is also a powerful tool in the work against bullying in school.